The guys returned home today at around 11:00. They actually filled the last of their permits just after noon yesterday, but decided to hang out at camp yesterday afternoon. When everything was sorted out both Tracey's Dad & Uncle headed home.
Alex went to the Corn Maze with the PYC group this evening. He said that it was LOTS of fun.
Kendal & Michael went to the bluffs this afternoon and hung out, or so we think. Tracey & Kendal looked at the jeep this evening. It isn't starting all the time, especially if it sits more than overnight.
Tracey is whooped and not looking forward to processing 5 antelope. Yes, I did say 5, Uncle Bob & Kenny both left their animals here. Since he has decided to do the European mounts of the skulls on his own, a savings of $240 he is going to call and see how much it would cost to have the meat done by someone else.
Yesterday I made it to at least a portion of ALL 4 games. It was a little crazy since Blake's game was changed from 1:30 pm to 10:00 and I was still at home at 9:45 when Leah called to tell me. Needless to say I only got to see the 2nd half of that game. After my fill of soccer and a football thrown in I headed to Target and then Murdocks. I grabbed Runza and then went home. Since there were no decent movies at the theatre I spent 3 hours in the Scrap Shack and then watched Little House on the Praire before hitting the hay. This morning I used the last of the tomatoes to make 6 more quarts of spaghetti sauce.
Wow, that seems like a lot of stuff to squeeze into 2 days. Well it is time to go to bed since I need to be in at 6:15 tomorrow.
3 comments:
That's quite a haul they made! Good job guys. I'd probably use the savings to have someone else process the meat, too. Not my favorite part of the hunting season...
Hope everyone is well at your house. Crazy busy here, as usual.
Hugs to all -- hope to see you soon!
Busy, busy lady you are! Is your Scrap Shack all finished? Can't wait to see it sometime!
Yeah -- the scrap shack? We gotta get together and check it out!
Hope you're loving it!
Post a Comment