Saturday, November 21, 2009

What a Week

What a week!!! Kendal & I made a quick trip to Hemingford on Tuesday for Andee and Taylor's memorial service. I am certainly ready to make a "FUN" trip to Hemingford for a change, not for a funeral. Kendal was able to visit with friends afterward and I visited as well.
Thurday I had class in Greeley and was up and out of the house before the sun was up. I made it home just in time for Kendal's final sports banquet. Yes, I did cry, although I did make it until the Senior slide show. Kendal was named Honorable Mention to All-Conference, which Tracey and I thought was mighty impressive since this was the first season he didn't play running-back!!!
The boys went camping with the boy scout troop last night. Tracey & I went to the Moose Lodge for steak night and then came home to a very quiet house. This morning we were up and on our way to Cheyenne by 8:15. We had lunch at Red Lobster and went shopping for some early Christmas presents in addition to going to Sam's Club for household staples. I also "made" Tracey go with me to Hobby Lobby so I was able to pick-up my CuddleBug which was back-ordered from the trip Becky & I made a few weeks ago. Kendal is on a date to the movies tonight, (not Courtney). Alex has 3 friends spending the night, the 4 of them are downstairs playing & watching tv. Tracey is at a buddy's house watching the football game. I am currently working my way through the weeks laundry pile, and no it isn't quite Mount St. Laundry that I had last week!

1 comment:

beckyw said...

So, now you need to "cuttle" with your bug! YEA! YEA! Thanks for being my BFF! Love ya!