Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well this is just a short post wishing everyone a Happy thanksgiving holiday weekend. If you are travelling I hope that you have safe travels and that the weather is such that you can do so in a timely manner.
I also would like to request that you keep Tracey's former boss Randy Dannar in your prayers. He was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last week and is currently receiving chemo in Cheyenne. He is not tolerating the treatments very well (not that anyone does) and did not receive his scheduled treatment today. The poor little town of Hemingford has certainly had more than its share of sadness and bad news this year. I am definately hoping and praying that 2010 is a much happier year for one and all; and am absolutely going to thank God for my family and pray that they are blessed with health in the future.

No comments: