Saturday, November 14, 2009

Help, I'm Drowning!!!!!

I am not sure if I am the only mom that has this problem but I am drowning in laundry!!! I told Kendal to bring me ALL of his laundry. Not only did he have a HEAPING basket in his room but there was nearly another whole basket full in his car. Now my questions to all of you fellow moms out there are, first: where does he hoard it all and secondly: where was he wearing all of these dirty clothes?!? Alex had just as much; minus the amount in the car. Needless to say I really am drowning in laundry. All I have to say is that it is a good thing that I am on-call this weekend and couldn't go anywhere to start with.
In addition to working my way through Mount St-Laundry I am attempting to get caught up on my home-work and Boy Scout popcorn arrived today. Tracey is popcorn chair for the troop and usually he would be sorting it but he is at work. Thus, the boys and I were in charge of sorting the popcorn, oh LUCKY us!! Thanks to the spacious garage the boys & I got it sorted and ready for the scouts to pick-up in just over an hour.
One might ask; why am I posting on my blog. The answer is simple; I needed a break. Last night Tracey & I went to the play at the college; Curious Savage. It was great, it was a comedy and jam-packed full of one-liners that kept the audience laughing throughout the entire 2 1/2 hours. Alex was at a movie night for the 7th grade band and then spent the night at a friends house. Kendal who is still grounded was at home cleaning his room and doing his homework.
Well I'd better get back to work. Have a great day one and all!!

No comments: