Monday, November 9, 2009

what an AMAZING weekend!!

This weekend was amazing and fun-filled!!! Lori & James wedding was an occasion which will never be forgotten, and what a beautiful weekend to have such a blessed event. She absolutely glowed the entire day and her smile was a wonderful sight to behold. I can honestly say that I have never seen her so happy and for that I am forever grateful to James for coming into her life. I have made up a slide show of some of my favorite pictures from the weekend, so enjoy.


2 comments:

beckyw said...

Love your pics! We sure enjoyed ourselves! Can you send me the BFF pic? I tried to steal it, but slide wouldn't let me!!!! Take Care sweets!

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

Thank you so much for taking such great pictures and sharing them with us. I was soooo disappointed that we had to miss the festivities, and it looks like everyone really enjoyed themselves. WHAT A CUTIE PIE LITTLE MERRICK IS!

Thought of all of you all weekend long.

Hugs -- TTYL!