What a day! I got up at 5:00 this morning and spent some time bonding with the treadmill before heading to work. That was the smoothest part of my day. When I arrived to work @ 6:30 I was notified that there were several out-patient infusions added to the days schedule and then got a 5 hour med administration sent over from the clinic. It seemed that not a single patient arrived on-time and for everything that went correctly there was 4 things that didn't go right. Since I am on call tonight I was the fortunate one who got to stick it out to the bitter end. Which means that it was 5:15 when I clocked-out. The good thing was that I knew supper was to be waiting for me. That is right, Kendal & Courtney made lasagne for supper , LUCKY me!
Tracey's final day of vacation is tomorrow. I am not sure what he has on the agenda but I think that it really is time for him to return to work. He seems to be finding way TOO much humor in the pets' antics the past few days.
Kendal was some how inspired to clean his room, THANKFULLY! He sorted out his clothes and Alex became the benefactor of many new items. This of course caused a chain reaction by Alex. The items which neither of them want Alex is taking to school for the clothing drive that the Student Council is doing.
Well I have spent my evening time on the treadmill and my eyes are really not wanting to stay open which means that bedtime is just around the corner. Stay warm and have a GREAT night!
No comments:
Post a Comment