Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Yes, I know that yesterday was actually Thanksgiving, but that means that it was also family day. On Weds morning we dropped Denver off at the vets to be kennelled and then we headed to Cambridge. We made a stop in Sidney and another in North Platte along the way. Tracey's sister and her family got to Cambridge from Kearney about 10:30 and then the fun began. It is amazing how much 4 teenage boys can liven up the house. Tracey wants to stay and watch the NE football game before heading home, so I guess it will be a long late drive home. Kendal has to work at 10:00 Saturday morning so we really need to get home tonight.
Here is a HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout-out to my brother. He is a great dad and brother and I am so honored to call him my brother. He has been through so much in the past few years with his health and yet he never stops pushing onward.
Have a great weekend and always remember to be thankful for all of your blessings.

No comments: