Yesterday the Colson household played hooky and went to Denver. We had gotten the Rockies tickets from my silent auction at AORN conference. The seats were awesome, the 15th row up from the 3rd base line. The Rockies played a great game, there was a streak of 3 back to back homeruns!!!! Needless to say my guys had a blast. And inspite of being sunburned to a crisp I also had a great time. When we were making our way to our seats we had our family pic taken by a Coors Field employee, I haven't gone to the website and checked it out yet but it will be fun to have a momento of the day!
On the way home we stopped in Ft Collins and Kendal purchased a laptop with part of his graduation gift cash, we decided that a laptop would be better than a desktop and he will really need a computer for college. After going to Best Buy we went to Olive Garden for supper, oh yummy!!!
Kendal is at work and Alex is campin with the scouts this weekend, so Tracey & I are enjoying a quiet evening at home. We did go out to the Greenhouse and got the rest of the garden needs before grilling burgers for supper. I hope everyone has an enjoyable and safe Memorial Day weekend.
1 comment:
YEa cOLSON'S! What a fun, fun game!
Post a Comment