Saturday, August 14, 2010

An AMAZING Feat!!!

I am presuming that if you are reading this that you are sitting, if not find a place to plant your bottom, quickly!! Last night and today I spent time bonding with my SEWING MACHINE!! Yes it is true! No, your eyes are NOT playing tricks on you. I made covers for the 3 little pillows which are on the couch. The first 2 pics are of the front & backs of those pillows. I then made Camo curtains for Kendal's room, which is the 3rd pic. They are nothing fancy, but they are done and I sewed them ALL by Myself.



2 comments:

beckyw said...

YAHooooooooooooo! I am SOO OOOO Proud of you! ANd they were nice and comfy for my head to rest on! THANK YOU for the lovely weekend! I love you soooooooo much!
PLEASE get facebook??? PLEASE? For me?

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

Love the pillows and curtains, Trish. Great job!!

Hope you are well. Been so chaotic here, but we're settling back into the school routine, so I'm getting around to checking on things again.

Hugs to all the Colsons!!
~JB