Last night was Merrissa & Fletcher's wedding. I had a great time taking pictures of the reception/dance. What an adorable couple they are. I was honored that they asked me to be the 2nd photographer. It was also a GREAT excuse for me to buy the attachable flash for my camera.
This morning Alex left for Boy Scout camp and he will return home next Saturday morning. Tracey and Kendal went the Father's Day breakfast at church. After church we went to the bluffs and bought parts for Kendal's car. Tracey is teaching him how to change the brake pads & routers (?spelling?) and I am staying clear of the garage.
On our way home from the bluffs we took a couple side roads to check out the expanding river banks and the flooding in the area. So far we have been fortunate and there is no water in our basement as of yet. I know that some of our neighbors have not been that lucky. Tracey has been closely watching the basement and checks for water AT LEAST twice daily. Tomorrow I am going to call our insurance agent and get the low-down on our flood coverage. It is currently raining AGAIN and the Platte River shows no signs of receding, and the botanical gardens across from the house also has a great deal of standing water. I really think that God is trying to tell us something with all this wet weather it has me thinking of the 40 days & 40 nights of rain.
Well I think that I amgoing to bond with my scrappin' desk. I hope everyone has a great day and that you stay warm & dry.
No comments:
Post a Comment