Good morning to one and all!! Life is pretty much back to normal at our house , that means Run, Run, Run. Kendal has a tournament in Douglas this weekend which starts today. I am going to Chadron tonight, us girls are going dress shopping for Lori's wedding in the morning. Tracey & Alex will be going to the baseball games tomorrow and I will join them on Sunday.
It is hard to believe that today is nearing the middle of July already. It seems like the kids just got out of school. Yesterday I booked Kendal's Sr. pictures in Alliance, we will be getting family pictures taken as well. I figured it was about time since the last formal family picture we had taken was when Alex was 2 1/2!
I hope that everyone enjoys the reprieve from the heat this morning. Atleast at our house it is quite pleasant this morning. Have a great day and a safe weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment