Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hello Again!

So I have seen that one of my fellow bloggers has started up her posts & it has inspired me to do the same. I am not sure how this is going to work but I am going to give it a try. 
Many who see this have been following me on Facebook so I am not going to re-hash everything which has happened in the lase couple years since my last post to Colson's Chaos. Rather I will just give a quick "where we are now" status update.
Kendal is living at home with his dog Zeus and works full-time as a service tech at Big Sky Ford here in Torrington.  He is dating Kayla (Christensen) Hanson from Hemingford; which just proves what a small world it is as she is roommates @ WNCC with one Kendal's cousins. 
Alex is a Junior @ THS. He has been working as a carry-out boy @ Main Street Market for nearly a year now. He still remains active in as many things as he possibly can; which keeps me CRAZY busy just trying to remember where he is & when he is supposed to be home. 
Tracey is my Mr Project. Because of that we have new flooring in all but three rooms in the house and shortly that will only be two rooms. We are in the early stages of remodeling the gun room into more of a utility room and moving the laundry room into that room. That project is going to make me VERY HAPPY because I will no longer have to sort my laundry all over the kitchen floor!
I continue to work as the Informatics Coordinator for the Wyoming Banner Surgery Depts. It keeps me busy and yet allows me more flexibility compared to being a surgery staff nurse; a nice thing with a busy family who is ALWAYS on the go.
Picture #1 is of my goofy boys opening their Christmas gifts. #2 is Tracey making BBQ in Hemingford at the Harvest Moon Festival. #3 Is Kendal receiving his College Diploma! #4 is Alex speaking during Church on PYC Sunday. 




1 comment:

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

Love the updates. Great to see photos of your boys. I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!