Well I got up this morning and bonded with the treadmill. Then after checking the wydot webcam I decided to not go to Laramie. I thought I would be able to get there but getting home could be another story! By the end of the day I was glad I made that decision. Dad didn't end up going into surgery until 7:00, 2 hours later than scheduled! That would have made for a REALLY late night drive over the Summit, not something I would have enjoyed.
Mom called and Dad's surgery went well. She is hoping that he can go home tomorrow, time will tell.
Alex had Civil Air Patrol in Guernsey tonight. I am waiting for him to get home, hopefully any minute now! He has his last day of school before Christmas break tomorrow.
Since I had today off Kendal & I went to the bluffs this afternoon and I was able to finish my shopping. I am hoping to do all my grocery shopping when I get off tomorrow afternoon. If all goes well I will also get the gifts I purchased today wrapped tomorrow. Yes I know I have high hopes!
No comments:
Post a Comment